While taking homeopathic medicines, there are a few things that you should know. However, your doctor will be a better guide, and help you with the directions based on your needs. There are different potencies that are prescribed for each person based on the severity of the problem, and the kind of disease it is.
1. The lower potency medicines are usually prescribed for pathological problems.
2. High potency remedies are recommended for emotional and mental health conditions.
Also, there are a few points that you must strictly follow while taking homeopathic medicines:
- The medicines should not be touched with bare hands.
- Put the pills into your mouth with the lid of the container, or use a spoon.
- Two or more pills should be taken at a time.
- Do not consume these remedies with water.
- Do not chew or swallow the medicines.
- Leave the pills under your tongue and let them melt.
- While on homeopathic medicines, you must have at least an hour’s gap before or after having any food that leave a persistent taste in your mouth.
- Make sure you give a gap of 30 minutes before or after having food while taking homeopathic medicines.
Instructions that we give our patients while on regular course for treating piles include certain lifestyle and habitual changes. We also make sure of checking our patient’s progress with each follow up.
General instruction for patients suffering from piles:
- Including fibre rich food in diet.
- Avoiding too much of stimulants like coffee and tea.
- Avoiding sitting for a long time.
- Having a regular exercise routine.
- Maintaining adequate water and other fluid intake.
- Having a good sleep.
- Having regular bowel habits.
- Avoiding oily and spicy food especially for dinner.
- Avoiding foods that can trigger constipation.
- Having regular meal timings.